Below is a guide for you based on an average of our measurements.
Please note that sizing can differ slightly from label to label. They also can vary between styles, depending on the design and fabric of each style. Individual Brand size guides provided further below where available.
Our S – 2XL measurements are on knits and knitwear, therefore they do have a bigger size option because knits and knitwear stretch.
- Keep the tape firm but not tight
- Measure over undergarments
- Ask someone to measure for you
- Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust
- Waist: The slimmest part of your natural waistline – above your navel and below your ribcage
- Hip: Measure around your hips at the widest point.